Rebranding a classic film: finished art

 

In my finished art, I changed the position of the name of the film, I moved upper a little bit. And I also redo the gradual of the tire marks. I also did some new change in the middle of the poster. The tire marks looks dirty after I used brushes on the top of it. And I also used brushes on the top of the name of the movie to make it looks more bloody. San-serif type is using here, so that the target audiences can see it well. I also reduce the size of the type, so that it won’t be too small in the poster. The colour of the tire marks and the type are using dark brown instead of using black. Dark brown relates to the blood, and also outstanding. When the target audience see the poster, they will get what the movie is about.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s